Yes, it does. Banana is a powerhouse of vitamins and minerals. It is rich in vitamin B6, vitamin C, magnesium, and potassium. It has zero cholesterol and very trace sodium. Banana is good for health in the following ways:
· Protects against stomach ulcers. Potassium helps to neutralize body’s pH and reduces the acidity in the body.
· Relieves constipation and aids with digestion. The high fiber content brings this benefit.
· Gives an instant boost of energy, thanks to the carbohydrates.
· Great for bone health. This is because of the rich potassium and magnesium content of the fruit.
· Boosts immunity and helps reduce the risk of infections. Vitamin C takes the credit for this.
You will be interested to know these amazing effects of this fruit.