How did american indians cook squash beans corn ?Next >>
Squash, beans and corn were called ‘the three sisters’ as they were grown together, interdependent on each other. American Indians or Native Americans considered corn as a sacred food. Corn was a part of almost of every meal they ate. The ears of the corns were usually roasted or boiled. Most often the corn was cooked as cereal or was baked. Often corn flour was eaten. Popcorns originated from them. Beans were cooked fresh or dried in stew and soups. Bean mashes and bean flour was also popular. Squash on the other hand was mixed with other vegetables.
- How native americans cooked squash beans corn ?
- How did native americans cook squash beans corn ?
- How did the native americans cook squash beans corn ?
- How did the american indians cook squash beans corn ?
- How american indians cooked squash beans corn ?