Potato chips are popular in every cuisine and can be easily made at home. Try the following steps to make crispy potato chips.
· Wash the potatoes. You may choose to retain or peel the skin.
· Slice the potato into thin slices.
· Soak the slices in water to remove the excess starch. Then, allow them to dry on a kitchen towel.
· Heat oil in a heavy pot and drop a few slices gently into the oil.
· Fry until golden.
· Remove from oil using a slotted spoon and drain the oil.
· Now sprinkle your favourite mix of spices on the chips and store them in an airtight container.
Alternatively, you can follow this video to make thin and crispy potato chips.