The Mutsu apple is also known as Crispin. It is originally from Japan, but is now grown in United States. It is a juicy large green apple with a sweet and tart flavor. It can give you the following health benefits:
· Zero in fat and cholesterol – Being so, it helps bring down your cholesterol levels and promotes heart health.
· Vitamin C – This adds to your disease fighting capacity, protects your body against oxidative damage, and aids in absorption of iron.
· Iron – This helps keeps your haemoglobin levels stable, which aids in preventing anemia.
· Vitamin A – Essential for healthy teeth, skin, and soft tissues. Also improves vision.
· Fiber – Fiber is very essential for smooth functioning of bowels, thereby facilitating proper digestion.
Take a look at this mutsu apple and its benefits.