How long does soy milk stay fresh?Next >>
Soy milk stays fresh and good for some ten days after opening. However, if you haven’t opened the soy milk container, then it can stay fresh for as long as a year! Once you open the soy milk container, the milk starts getting infected by germs and bacteria. You can store it opened in the refrigerator for a couple of weeks or so. As long as the milk doesn’t give a chunky appearance or gives out any odor, it’s perfectly edible.
- How long can milk stay fresh when left out?
- how long does soymilk really last?
- How long will soy milk stay fresh in the refrigerator?
- How long does Silk soymilk stay OK to drink?
- How long is soy milk good?