How long to blanch french fries in oil?Next >>
French fries are a favorite with the young and the old alike. These movie time munchies are best cooked after blanching in oil. Blanch the potatoes in oil for a good 3 minutes and when they are still hot season them with salt and pepper. Then deep fry them as you normally do and they will puff up in the oil and not stick into the bottom of the pan. If the French fries stick to the bottom, you should not you didn’t blanch them for enough time.
- how long are french fries blanched in oil ?
- how long blanching french fries take ?
- how much time do french fries take to blanch ?
- how long to blanch french fries ?
- how long are potoes blanched for french fries ?