How to hand peel cedar logs ?Next >>
Peeling cedar logs with hand will be little difficult. You can use hand tools to peel cedar logs. Below are the instructions given to hand peel cedar logs:
• You can cut the woods between spring and fall with a chainsaw. Peeling logs will be easier than those cut in the winter.
• Peel them with a peeling spud.
• You can remove the bark by scrapping the log with the drawknife. You can use the chainsaw to wear down the knots. Pull the drawknife toward your body while maintaining an even pressure on the cedar log.
• Peel the entire side of the log. Allow the cedar logs to air dry for atleast 3 days before you start working with them.
- what is the best way to peel cedar logs with hands ?
- how can I hand peel cedar logs ?
- how do you hand peel cedar logs ?