How to make freeze dried strawberries ?Next >>
Strawberries may be frozen in simple steps.
1. Fresh, ripe and bright coloured strawberries may be picked up for the purpose.
2. Excess water in them may be drained by placing and making to sit the berries in a seive or a colander.
3. They may be spread in a pan and placed in the deep freezer until they are frozen thoroughly. The berries need to be preserved overnight in the deep freezer for this purpose.
4. They may then be placed in bags, sealed and labelled.
- how can you make freeze dried strawberries ?
- how do you make freeze dried strawberries ?