How to make gravy in microwave ?Next >>
Making gravy in the microwave is very easy. For this you will need 2 tablespoons of pan drippings, flour and 2 cups of liquid(stock). Below are the steps given to make gravy in the microwave:
• Microwave the flour and drippings for one minute in a cup.
• Remove the cup and whisk to blend.
• Add the liquid, whisking until smooth.
• Again microwave for 3 minutes, then whisk until the gravy becomes thick.
• You can add seasons like salt and pepper.
- can I make gravy in microwave ?
- how can I make gravy in microwave ?
- how do you make gravy in microwave ?