How to make tapioca flour ?Next >>
Tapioca flour can be used a sweetner for baking goods and also as a thickening agent for pie fillings, gravies and soups. Below are the steps given to make tapioca flour:
• Pour 1-1/2 cups of white flour in a blender. Add ½ cup of corn starch to the flour.
• You can add half of the contents of the small box of tapioca pearls to the flour and corn starch mixture.
• Blend the mixture thoroughly until you get a fine powder.
• Always make sure to store the tapioca flour in the air tight container.
- what is the best way to make tapioca flour ?
- how can I make tapioca flour ?
- how do you make tapioca flour ?