How to peel guava ?Next >>
There is no need to peel the guava. You can eat the fruit along with the skin itself. But if you really want to peel them, here are some easy steps.
• Take the guava and cut it in two half.
• Take the one half and start peeling the skin with knife starting from top to bottom while moving the knife in a downward position. Be careful while peeling the skin because the skin of the guava is very hard. Continue peeling until all the skin is removed.
• Repeat the same thing with the other half too.
• You can scoop out the small seeds with the help of a spoon.
• Now you can make thin slices and eat.
- what is the best way to peel guava ?
- how can I peel guava ?
- how do you peel guava ?