How to peel pears for canning ?Next >>
Pears are the sweet fruit which can be canned easily for a later use in future. But you need to peel the pears before you start the canning process. Below are the steps given to peel the pears:
• You can wash the pears in the warm water.
• Keep the knife near the stem. Peel the pear in a spiral pattern down to the base of the pair in order to retain the shape of the pear.
• Peel the pear with the peeler. You can start peeling from the top and continue down until you are at the base of the pear. Repeat this all the way around the pear until all the skin is removed.
- what is the best way to peal pears for canning ?
- how can I peal pears for canning ?
- how do you peal pears for canning ?