How to peel rutabaga ?Next >>
You can cut the rutabaga into chunks first and then peel each of those chunks. You can use a good, sharp potato peeler for peeling rutabaga. Below are given some simple steps to peel rutabaga:
• Wash the rutabaga and remove a thin slice from both the top and bottom of the rutabaga with a knife.
• Slice them into half. Peel the thick skin. Once the outer peel is removed, the light and tender inside of the rutabaga will be visible.
• Cut out any spots which are tougher than the areas around them.
• Now you can make pieces as per your choice.
- what is the best way to peel rutabaga ?
- how can I peel rutabaga ?
- how do you peel rutabaga ?