How to store peeled potatoes ?Next >>
Peeled potatoes become brown if not stored properly. Given below are some instructions to store peeled potatoes:
• Put the potatoes in a large bowl. Fill with ice and water. Cover the bowl and put in the refrigerator for upto 3 days. The ice will keep the potatoes crisp.
• Cut the potatoes into slices and put them in a cookie sheet.
• Bake them at 350 degreesF for 10minutes.
• Put the half cooked potatoes in a plastic freezer bag.
- what is the best way to store peeled potatoes ?
- how can I store peeled potatoes ?
- how do you store peeled potatoes ?
- how to keep peeled potatoes from browning ?