Is Paula Deen cookware safe for glass top stoves?Next >>
Paula Deen Cookware can cause damage when used on glass top stoves. Some precautions should be taken before using the cookware on glass top stoves.
- Bottom of the pan or pot should be kept dry before using it on a stove top.
- Ensure that the pot or pan does not over boil because it can fuse the glass top stoves.
- Pan or pot should be literally lifted off the stove before moving it from one glass cooking surface to another.
- Take care not to put the hot pot over the cool cooking surface as this can fuse the glass top.
- Is Paula Deen cookware okay for glass top stoves?
- Can Paula Deen cookware safely be used for glass top stoves?