Bok choy is a variety of Chinese cabbage used in a number of recipes. You can make crispy bok choy chips by using the following method:
· Wash the bok choy leaves and stalk.
· If the stalk is too thick, you may wish to slice it thin.
· Get your favourite mix of spices ready.
· Coat the bok choy with the spices, salt, and butter.
· Dry it on a dehydrator.
· Alternatively, you can choose to grill the buttered stalks and remove when the edges are crispy.
You can try this bok choy chip recipe found here.