What are similarities and differences between spanish and american food ?Next >>
The spices used in the American and the Spanish foods are different. American foods usually have more onion and pepper unlike Spanish foods. Moreover, the foods in America are accompanied by rolls or fried corn mash and tacos. On the other hand, Spanish people enjoy eating cured hams and fishes cooked in olive oil. While the Americans like living on leavened bread, Hispanics love feasting on tortillas which are unleavened breads which are pounded flat and baked on a griddle. Hispanics are more into beans and rice. Even Americans eat rice and beans but that’s only occasional. Both Americans and Hispanics eat corn greatly.
- what are similarities and differences between spanish (not mexican) and american food ?
- how are spanish and american eating styles different and similar ?
- what are differences between spanish and american food ?
- what are similarities between spanish and american food ?
- comparison between spanish and american food ?