Chocolate extract had therapeutic use in ancient times unlike today, where it is more of gustatory satisfaction! Let us get back to the time and know some good reasons to use it in our food.
- It has flavonoid that act as powerful antioxidant by scavenging out free radicals and keeping life-threatening diseases at bay.
- It has theobromine and metabromine compounds that help in appetite suppression and in weight loss regimen.
- It has caffeine content that is metabolic stimulant and expedites the calorie burning process.
- Moderate consumption of chocolate extract directly or indirectly will lower your blood pressure.
- In alcoholic beverages
- In chocolate liquors and syrups
- In brownie mixes
- In pudding and yogurt mix
Know more on chocolate extracts here.