The honeygold apple is a medium to large green apple variety that has a sweet taste. All apples have a good nutrition profile, similar to the following:
· Vitamin C – Essential for stronger disease-fighting capacity. It also aids with collagen formation, which prevents skin sagging.
· Vitamin B6 – Necessary for nerve function. It helps the body to make antibodies to fight bacteria and virus. It keeps blood sugar under control.
· Dietary fiber – Adds bulk to the food and aids with bowel movement. It relieves constipation.
· Manganese – This helps in preventing weakness of bones, anemia, and helps with other organ functions.
· Phosphorus – This mineral is crucial for kidney function, protein formation, and healthy cells.
More information on how apples are useful to us.