Priscilla apple is a medium sized variety with a reddish-yellow tinge. It has a sharp flavor and is crispy. If you include apples in your regular diet, it will keep you hale and healthy. Here is why:
· Antioxidants – Protect the body from oxidative stress and damage caused by free radicals. Consequently, they indirectly fight diseases like cancer, heart disease, and kidney disease.
· Pectin – Reduces bad cholesterol and triglyceride levels. Thus, it lowers your risk for a heart ailment.
· Fiber – Alleviates any stomach problems including indigestion, constipation, or diarrhea
· Vitamin C – Strengthens your immunity and makes you less vulnerable to infections
· Vitamin A – romotes healthy tissues, strong bones, and good vision
Here are some apple health facts for you to read.