What is the european name for a tilt skillet?

Next >>
1 Answers
Expert Answers Expert Answers

A tilt skillet, also called a tilting skillet. The European name for it is braising pan. It is basically a cooking utensil found in the commercial kitchens of restaurants. The tilt skillet is especially useful for diverse cooking like grilling meats, braising, cooking stews and soups, frying and steaming food.

Our contributors said this page should be displayed for the questions below.

- What is the tilt skillet called in European?

- What is the european term for a tilt skillet?